The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC) Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the National Council of Arts and Culture Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NCAC Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the NCAC Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the NCAC Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about National Council of Arts and Culture Recruitment Entry Form 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for the National Council of Arts and Culture Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidates should visit the National Council of Arts and Culture official website/portal on (https://www.ncac.gov.ng). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.Would you Live to Know When the Form is Out? then Drop your Email Address with us by making use of the Comment Box.
Overview of National Council of Arts and Culture.
The National Council for Arts and Culture (NCAC) was established by Decree No. 3 of 1975 and amended by Decree No. 5 of 1987 (now Cap N25 Laws of the Federation 2004). It is a Federal Government organ charged, with the responsibility of coordination, development and promotion of the Living Arts and Culture of Nigeria at national and international fora.
Drawing from its Enabling Law, the Council’s mandate includes the following:
- To plan and co-ordinate Cultural activities towards fostering the development of Literary, Visual and Performing Arts in Nigeria.
- To coordinate national Cultural events amongst the 36 States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- To promote skills acquisition and youth empowerment through cultural industries.
- To develop and promote the Arts and Crafts Industry through specialized Exhibitions and Expos.
- To promote and develop the revival of Nigerian Arts and Culture through research and publications.
- to render assistance to the States in the field of Arts and Culture;
- to promote the development of music, traditional dancing, drama, indigenous games, opera, cinema, films, photography, folklore, oral tradition, literature and poetry, painting, sculpture, architecture and general arts, wood work, embroidery, weaving and other crafts.
- To establish, for the purpose of carrying out its functions under this Act, a National Endowment Fund for the Arts.
- to network with Arts Councils of other countries of the world and other relevant international agencies such as International Federation of Art Councils and Culture Agencies (IFACCA) and the World Crafts Council (WCC) etc.
- To establish with the approval of the Hon. Minister, Cultural Centres, Theatres, Art Galleries and Craft Centres for the promotion of Arts and Culture.
- National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC) Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment
- Federal Housing Authority (FHA) Recruitment
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission Recruitment
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment
- National Institute for Hospitality Tourism Recruitment
- National Boundary Commission Recruitment