NDIC Recruitment Application Form….see full details of Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Below.
NDIC Recruitment Application Form | Here we bring to you the current Recruitment of Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
Many Candidate who wish to apply for NDIC Recruitment 2019, may have been searching online about the current NDIC Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020, yet they see it online but not satisfied.
We bring to you the Latest update about NDIC Recruitment Application Form 2019
NDIC Requirement for 2019 Recruitment
Applicants must have Five (5) credit grades in their O’ Level result including Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- A minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division) Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
Currently the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC) Recruitment Application Form for the 2019/2020 is yet to be ANNOUNCED…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the NDIC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form is out this page will be updated immediately. reach out to the official NDIC recruitment portal: http://www.ndic.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment form is out.
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is committed to protect the memory and contribute to the stability of the financial system through effective supervision of insurance institutions provision of financial / technical assistance to the insurance institutions, variable pay certain sums and logical resolution of the national insurance financial institutions.
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) Recruitment
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Recruitment
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment
- National Sugar Development Council(NSDC) Recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC) Recruitment
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE