Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Recruitment….see full details of Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative Below.
NEITI Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the NEITI Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the NEITI Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NEITI Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the NEITI Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the NEITI Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about NEITI Recruitment Entry Form 2019
NEITI Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for NEITI Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative official website/portal on ([email protected]). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Recruitment
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) Recruitment
- National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) Recruitment
- Consumer Protection Council (CPC) Recruitment
- National Orientation Agency (NOA) Recruitment
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) Recruitment
- National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA) Recruitment
- Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC) Recruitment
- Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) Recruitment
- National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) Recruitment