NEMSA Recruitment….see full details of Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency Below.
NEMSA Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
The Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) Formerly the Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL), is one of the successor companies established by the Federal Government in line with the provision of part 1Section 8 of the Electric Power Sector Reform (EPSR) 2005, the Supplementary Regulation number 46/47 (B499 452) of the Federal Government Official Gazette No. 374 0f 2010 and the NEMSA Act No.6 of 2015.
In line with the provisions of the NEMSA Act 2015 and Statutory Regulations, it is mandatory that All Electrical Installations in Power Plants / Stations, Transmission Networks / Systems, Distribution Networks/Systems, and other Allied Industries and Workplaces where Electricity is used; as well as All Electric Meters and Instruments to be deployed in NESI, are duly Inspected, Tested and Certified fit and safe by electrical inspectors of NEMSA and the NEMSA National Meter Test Stations before they can be put to use in Nigeria.
We have come across many questions lately about the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NEMSA Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the NEMSA Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the NEMSA Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency Recruitment Entry Form 2019
NEMSA Recruitment Basic Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency Recruitment Starting Date
The Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that NEMSA is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the NEMSA recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for NEMSA Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency official website/portal on (www.nemsa.gov.ng/). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Gas Company (NGC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Petroleum Investment Management Service (NAPIMS) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) Recruitment 2019/2020