NEPC Recruitment Application Form | Here we bring to you the current Recruitment of Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
We have come across many questions lately about the Nigerian Export – Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NEPC Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the NEPC Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the NEPC Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These are questions that are carefully considered and we will still resolve such question.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Export Promotion Council NEPC Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidates should visit the Nigerian Export Promotion Council NEPC official website/portal on (https://nepc.gov.ng). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) Recruitment
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Recruitment
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment
- National Sugar Development Council(NSDC) Recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC) Recruitment