Nigeria Air-force Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | www.airforce.mil.ng recruitment 2020 – Nigerian airforce airmen/airwomen recruitment
The main purpose of this article is to help all interested Readers Achieve their Aim by Applying for the Nigeria Air-force (NAF) Recruitment. this is to inform the general public that the Application For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2020 has commenced.
We have encounter many question from individuals asking questions Like :
- When is the NAF Recruitment form coming out?
- How do I apply for the NAF form?
- How to pass the NAF Recruitment 2020/2021 training?
- Is the NAF Recruitment 2020/2021 form out?
- I need NAF Recruitment 2020/2021 updates?
- When will NAF Recruitment commence?
- Is NAF Form Free?
All Your Questions will be answered Below.
Purpose Of Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
To ensure the integrity of the airspace by gaining and maintaining control of the air while retaining a credible capacity to fulfill other airpower tasks demanded by national defence and security imperatives.
To reposition the NAF into a highly professional and disciplined force through capacity building initiatives for effective, efficient and timely employment of air power in response to Nigeria’s national security imperatives”.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected]