Nigeria Air force DSSC Recruitment…Coming to you is the Uncommon Information which is given once in a year is all about the Latest Recruitment which is The Nigeria Air force DSSC Recruitment….take Advantage of This opportunity….More Details about Nigeria Air force DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form Will be Displayed Below.
The Main purpose of this Article is to help all interested Candidates Achieve their Aim of Applying for the Nigeria Air force DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form.
Nigeria Air force DSSC Recruitment….Have you Been Visioning yourself Becoming Nigeria Air force DSSC ? This Page is made for you Just Stay focus and keep on Reading….But Remember Nothing good comes so Easy likewise the Nigeria Air force DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 it is not all that Easy, but when you are willing to pursue your passion the way will open.
Interested candidates must meet the basic pre-requisite and conditions as outlined below: Additionally, applicants must reside and be a Nigerian citizen and not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for females. The Age requirements are 22-30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
Interested applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemoteSensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official website/portal on(https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/career.php) to register. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
– Local Government Indigeneship Form.
– Attestation Form.
– Serving Military personnel are to note that documents (forms) listed above are not applicable to them, however, the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be Announced.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Prison Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Navy (NN) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Army (NA) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Air-force (NAF) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad (FSARS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE