Nigeria Navy Recruitment…This Article focuses on the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form which is ongoing. we are here to help all interested Candidates to Achieve their Aim of Applying for the 2019 Nigeria Navy Recruitment.
Important Points to Note on NN Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NN Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NN Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NN .
Have all the necessary credentials
Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://joinnigeriannavy.gov.ng/
NN Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NN .
General requirements for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment includes:
- The height requirement for the male applicants is a minimum of 1.68 meters, while the height requirement for the female applicants is a minimum of 1.65 meters.
2. If discovered, wrong input of information, forgery and manipulation of details will attract strict penalties.
3. All interested applicantsmust be inherent citizensof Nigeria.
4. Applicants must have a clean health sheet. Such that they must have never undergone any major orthopedic surgery.
5. The age range, required for all candidates is between the ages of eighteen (18) to twenty two (22) years, as at the time of entry into the Training School for O’level certificate holders, while twenty four (24) years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, ICT Professionals, NCE Holders, etc.
6. Candidates must be completely healthy, with no sign of deformity. Deformities including flat foot, fractures, color blindness, stammering, or any sign of physical challenge
7. The Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise concerns itself only at O’level & OND certificate holders. Therefore, Degree, HND holders or holders of other higher qualifications are strictly prohibited from applying.
8. The Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise is out of bound for pregnant women or nursing mothers.
9. Candidates must be able to provide the original copies of their first school leaving certificates, as well as their O’Level certificates. Along with other important certificates as per their qualifications.
10. Applicants are allowed to present any of the following certificates: West African School Certificates (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE), WAEC City & Guilds or London City & Guilds, Ordinary National Diploma (OND), General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level), and other important certificates pertaining to the position they wish to apply for.
11. Ex-convicts are not permitted to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment Program.
12. Applicants must be single, prior to the time of this application.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT
The steps below talks exhaustively about the application processes concerning the Nigeria Navy recruitment for the 2020 session. Interested applicants are to carefully read through the steps to avoid making unnecessary mistakes. All candidates should note that the applications are free of charge. Submission of the application form should be done once, as multiple submission will nullify the entire application.
Below are the steps to take to ensure a successful registration and submission of your application into the Nigerian Navy.
- Visit the official registrationportal of the Nigerian Navy recruitment, which is www.joinnigeriannavy.com, and click on the ‘register’ button found at the bottom of the page. Provide a valid Email address and password, which will be used as your details to log in, when next you visit the portal.
2. Ensure that you save your application. You may log in and log out at anytime before application portal closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting.
3. Changes are not allowed after submission. You will not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application. So changes should be carefully made before submission.
4. Once you are done submitting your application, make sure you download and print a copy of your completed application form, which must include the following parts:
⦁ Guarantor’s Form.
⦁ Local Government Area Certification Form.
⦁ Police Certification Form.
⦁ Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.