Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment….see full details of Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Below.
NIMR Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NIMR Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the NIMR Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the NIMR Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
The key purpose of the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) is a medical research institute established by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the research institute establishment act of 1977, to promote National health and developments. Until the establishment of National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRID) in Abuja, it was the only institute in the country specifically dedicated for medical research.
We bring to you the Latest update about Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment Entry Form 2019
NIMR Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment Starting Date
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that NIMR is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the NIMR recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for NIMR Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research official website/portal on (https://nimr.gov.ng). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Rural Electrification Agency (REA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) Recruitment 2019/2020