National Orientation Agency (NOA)Recruitment….see full details of National Orientation Agency Below.
NOA Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about National Orientation Agency (NOA) 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the National Orientation Agency (NOA) Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the National Orientation Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NOA Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the NOA Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the NOA Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about NOA Recruitment Entry Form 2019
NOA Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the National Orientation Agency Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
How to Apply for NOA Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the National Orientation Agency official website/portal on (http://www.noa.gov.ng).
Function of National Orientation Agency (NOA)
The National Orientation Agency (NOA) Specifically, the Agency performs the following functions:
- Enlightenment of the general public on Government policies, programmes and activities;
- Mobilization of favourable public opinion and support for Government policies, programmes and activities;
- Collection, collation, analysis and provision of feedback from the public to Government on its policies, programmes and activities; etc
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Recruitment
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) Recruitment
- National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) Recruitment
- Consumer Protection Council (CPC) Recruitment
- National Orientation Agency (NOA) Recruitment
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) Recruitment
- National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA) Recruitment
- Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC) Recruitment
- Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) Recruitment
- National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) Recruitment