Nigeria police force recruitment 2020, Nigeria police force recruitment, Nigeria police force ranks, Nigeria police force commands, Nigeria police force news, Nigeria police force screening, Nigeria police force screening date, Nigeria police force portal, Nigeria police force website…See more Details Below.⇓
The Main purpose of this page is to bring to pass the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2020/2021 Entry Form and to help each individuals to achieve their Aim.
To make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth; to create a safe and secure environment for everyone living in Nigeria.
- To partner with other relevant Security Agencies and the public in gathering, collating and sharing information and intelligence with the intention of ensuring the safety and security of the country
- To participate in efforts aimed at addressing the root causes of crime while ensuring that any criminal act is investigated so as to bring the criminals to justice in a fair and professional manner
- To engender an efficient, effective, well-trained and highly motivated workforce, with deliberate efforts aimed at improving the capacity and welfare of all officers and men of the Force
- To build a people’s friendly Police Force that will respect and uphold the fundamental rights of all citizens
- To build a gender sensitive and gender friendly Police Force that will give equal opportunity to female Police Officers, while at the same time respecting their peculiarities
Working together with people irrespective of religious, political, social or economic affiliations to:
- Deliver quality police service that is accessible to the generality of the people;
- Build a lasting trust in the police by members of the public;
- Protect and uphold the rights of persons, to be impartial and respectful in the performance of Police duties;
- Continuously evaluate and improve Police services;
- Provide equal opportunities for career developments for all members of the force;
- Cooperate with all relevant government Agencies and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Ministry of Police Affairs and the Police Service Commission to formulate and implement policies for the effective policing of Nigeria.
- Nationality:Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height:Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status:Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
Listed here are the Nigerian Police 2019/2020 recruitment general requirements for applying to Nigerian police, please, make ensure that you have a valid email address before you begin your application. Visit Nigeria police recruitment website/portal (www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng and click on the “Careers”button.
Read the instruction carefully before you start filling Nigerian Police Recruitment 2019 application form.
- Interested candidate must be a Nigeria citizen by birth.
- Applicant Must possess a valid identity card. E.g, driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for. Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see screen confirmation. Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- For candidates who apply for police constables, English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Please note that the deadline for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Job Vacancies Application will be announced later. We will immediately inform you of the commence date and others.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE