Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021 Entry Form and How to Apply for Nigeria Civil Defense (NSCDC) Recruitment 2020/2021 Eligibility and Requirement are Placed Below.
NSCDC Recruitment form ….Applications are hereby invited to the Nigeria Civil Defense Recruitment Entry Form 2020/2021 Interested Candidates are all welcome to apply for the Nigeria Civil Defense Recruitment that is ongoing....The Deadline for this Recruitment is fast approaching.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 Civil Defense Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
NSCDC Recruitment Eligibility and Qualification
Before obtaining the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2019, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
How to Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment.
- Step One:
- Click on Start your application button to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- Step Two:
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- Step Three:
- You are required to complete the biodata (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Step Four:
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledegment slip at the end of your application
- Step Five:
- Email [email protected] for further assistance
Applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks from the date of this publication from 10th August 2019 to 7th September 2019.