Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment….see full details of Rural Electrification Agency (REA) Below.
REA Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We bring to you the Latest update about Rural Electrification Agency (REA) Recruitment Entry Form 2019
REA Recruitment Basic Requirements
Applicants applying for the Rural Electrification Agency recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Rural Electrification Agency Recruitment Starting Date
The Rural Electrification Agency wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that REA is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Rural Electrification Agency recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for REA Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Rural Electrification Agency official website/portal on (http://rea.gov.ng/). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Rural Electrification Agency (REA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) Recruitment 2019/2020