The Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise for 2021 for Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) is still ongoing and in this article I will be showing prospective service men and women how to apply for the recruitment exercise and other vital information to note while applying.
Applications are invited for the regular recruitment Intake (RRI) FOR THE 2021 Army recruitment!
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at the commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- Not less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. Please deceit from submitting fake documents.
Tabular Summary of Recruitment Requirements:
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||22|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
|Application Period||15 Feb 21 – 6 Apr 21|
Please Take note of the following while applying for the exercise:
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols, including regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsify or forge his/her results and are discovered even during Depot NA training would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the Nigerian Army website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.