Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC) Recruitment….see full details of Raw Materials Research and Development Council Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form Below.
RMRDC Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Raw Materials Research and Development Council Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Raw Materials Research and Development Council Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the Raw Materials Research and Development Council Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NEXIM Bank Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the NEXIM Bank Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the NEXIM Bank Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about RMRDC Recruitment Entry Form 2019
RMRDC Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the RMRDCl Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for RMRDC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the RMRDC official website/portal on (http://www.rmrdc.gov.ng). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
About Raw Materials Research and Development Council.
The RMRDC is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria (under the supervision of Federal Ministry of Science and Technology) vested with the mandate to promote the development and utilization of Nigeria’s industrial raw materials. It originated from the recommendations of workshop on industrial matters organised by the then Federal Ministry of Industry, Manufacturers association of Nigeria (MAN) and the Nigeria Institute of Social and Economic Research (NISER) in July, 1983.
RMRDC was established by the RMRDC Act, oroginally promnigated into law by Decree 39 of 1987 and presently cited as RMRDC Act, CAP R.3 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004
- Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Recruitment
- National Agency For Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) Recruitment
- National Centre for Remote Sensing (NCRS) Recruitment
- Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Press Council (NPC) Recruitment
- Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) Recruitment
- News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) Recruitment
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE