FSARS Recruitment ♣ The Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad (FSARS) Recruitment is officially Recruiting desirous, suitable, passionate and qualified candidate. Know that Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad (FSARS) Recruitment is not made for special people you as well can recruited if you are passionate about it. More Details about Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad (FSARS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form Will be Displayed Below.
The Main purpose of this page is to bring to pass the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) Recruitment Entry Form and to help each individuals to achieve their Aim.
To make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth; to create a safe and secure environment for everyone living in Nigeria.
- To partner with other relevant Security Agencies and the public in gathering, collating and sharing information and intelligence with the intention of ensuring the safety and security of the country
- To participate in efforts aimed at addressing the root causes of crime while ensuring that any criminal act is investigated so as to bring the criminals to justice in a fair and professional manner
- To engender an efficient, effective, well-trained and highly motivated workforce, with deliberate efforts aimed at improving the capacity and welfare of all officers and men of the Force
- To build a people’s friendly Police Force that will respect and uphold the fundamental rights of all citizens
- To build a gender sensitive and gender friendly Police Force that will give equal opportunity to female Police Officers, while at the same time respecting their peculiarities.
Often at times i have encounter many question from individuals asking questions Like :
- When is the SARS recruitment form coming out?
- How do I apply for the Nigerian SARS form?
- How to pass the SARS Recruitment 2018/2019 examination and training?
- Is the SARS Recruitment 2018/2019 form out?
- I need SARS Recruitment 2018/2019 updates?
- When will SARS Recruitment commence?
- Your Questions will answered Below
To be able to apply for SARS Job Vacancies for graduates and undergraduate you need to meet up with the following requirement and qualification listed below.
- Applicant Must have possessed a minimum of Second Class Lower degree or HND
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be between the age limit of 20 and 30 years, and must not be than 40 years of age by January 2019.
- Will be medical, mentally and physically healthy according to NA standards.
- At least two recognizable referees must recommend the applicant
- Male applicant must measure at least 1.68m and female 1.65m in height.
- Candidate must be an ex-convict
- Must have a valid age declaration from government hospital or National Population Commission
- Must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must have NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants must percent parent/guardians and Next of Kin contact address and phone number.
- Applicant must not have any form of tattoos in his or her body.
- Applicants must present all original copies of school certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Only academic credentials earned from 2009 to date will be accepted.
- Service personnel must show valid military identity cards and Letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers.
- They must also present a valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions.
- Additionally, they must have served for not less than five years in the unit.
- Candidates must not belong to any fraternity/cult/society.
All female applicants are encouraged to apply for commission into specialist corps, e.g., Medical, Legal Service, Supply and Transport or Army Public Relations.
Furthermore, See how to fill SARS Recruitment Application Form online, see here below.
Interested candidates are requested to fill an application form with the instruction on this guide.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
Visit SARS Recruitment Portal 2019 Visit www.npf.gov.ng
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Air force DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form | How to Apply
- Nigeria Prison Service (NPS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Navy (NN) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Army (NA) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Air-force (NAF) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE