SMEDAN Recruitment Entry Form | We have come across many questions lately about the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many and will still answer more on Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria Recruitment.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Candidates are required to have any of these following: B.Sc, HND, NCE and OND in any discipline from an accredited institution.
- Interested Candidates must be at least 35 years old.
- Applying candidates must possess credit in not less than three (3) subject which includes English language and two (2) other subjects.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) at a common Level with passes in 4 subjects obtained at a sitting or 5 subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an accredited institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in 2 subjects received at a sitting or 3 subjects obtained at two sittings.
Interested candidates should visit the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) official website/portal on https://smedan.gov.ng/.
The National Sugar Development Council wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that SMEDAN is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Railway Corporation recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) Recruitment
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Recruitment
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment
- National Sugar Development Council(NSDC) Recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC) Recruitment
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE