TCN Recruitment Form ♦ The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Transmission Company Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Transmission Company Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the Transmission Company Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the TCN Recruitment for 2019 starting ?
- How can i get the TCN Recruitment Application Form for 2019?
- How much is the TCN Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
About Transmission Company of Nigeria
The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) was incorporated in November 2005. TCN emerged from the defunct National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) as a product of the merger of the Transmission and Operations sectors on April 1, 2004.
Being one of the 18 unbundled Business Units under the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), the company was issued a transmission License on 1st July, 2006. TCN licensed activities include: electricity transmission, system operation and electricity trading which is ring fenced.
Applicants applying for the Transmission Company of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for TCN Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Transmission Company Of Nigeria official website/portal on (www.tcnorg.com/). Please note that the application form has started, Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE