Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria TRCN Recruitment ….see full details of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Below.
TRCN Recruitment Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Registration 2020/2021 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Recruitment 2020/2021 and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Recruitment 2020/2021 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- When is the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment for 2020 starting ?
- How can i get the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form for 2020?
- How much is the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment Entry Form 2020
Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is a department under the auspices of THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION charged with the responsiblity of licensing teachers in the teaching field of the country.
Who can be licensed? Only holders of NCE,PGDE,B.Sc(Ed),B.Ed,M.ed and PhD certifications who are currently teaching or would teach in private or public schools of any type or level in Nigeria.
TRCN Recruitment Procedures.
Requirements for registration:
- 2 recent passports,
- Photocopies each of Certificate,
- Birth certificate/Affidavit,
- State/LGA of Origin certificate and
- SSCE/NECO cert.
How to go:
Use your smart phone or visit a cyber cafe to generate a RRR(TSA) remitta pin in your name and email in favour of TRCN.
|QUALIFICATION||CATEGORY||COST OF REGISTRATION (NAIRA)||ANNUAL DUES|
|Ph.D in Education or
Ph.D in other field +
NCE, PDE, PGDE
|M.Ed/MSc (Ed) or
Masters in other field
+ NCE, PDE or PGDE
|B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed or
Degree in other field +
NCE, PDE or PGDE
What next: Print out remita from cyber or copy out from your phone and visit any nearest commercial bank to make the above payment.
Proceed now to TRCN OFFICE with: Credentials photocopies,2 passports and bank teller of payment printout.
You will be given forms to fill and issued an official receipt and an exam slip for the PQE exam coming up in October which will qualify you for the full licensed certificate and licensed ID card in order for you to operate in any school in Nigeria so as not to be ejected out of classroom by January 2020.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE