ANSPOLY Resumption Date ↔ The Anambra State Polytechnic Resumption Date, Registration for 2020 Academic Session is Out—All aspirants of ANSPOLY Resumption Date are to see more details below.
Following the Directive of the Anambra State Government for Phased Resumption of Academic Activities for Students and considering the fact that we have a controllable population of students presently, all ANSPOLY Students are informed and directed to return to campus on Wednesday, 19/08/2020 for the completion of their 2019/2020 First Semester Academic Work and Examinations.
All Returning Students must observe all the Covid -19 Pandemic Protocols especially the wearing of face mask, social/physical distancing, use of sanitizer and constant washing of hands with liquid soap for at least 20secs, as well as ensure the use of the Covid-19 prevention materials provided by the Polytechnic.
1. Each student is advised and expected to return with at least three (3) face masks for personal use.
2. All students are advised and directed to present themselves for temperature checks and other checks at the Entrance Gate and other checkpoints.
3. All students living on campus are to report to the office of the Dean, Students Affairs before checking into their respective rooms.
4. Observance of all the COVID-19 Pandemic Protocols in/at all places in the Polytechnic is compulsory to all members of the ANSPOLY Communities including Staff and Students and as well to all visitors.
5. Report any observations and/or cases or make suggestions to the ANSPOLY Task Force on COVID-19 Pandemic.
As we thank God for happy survival and welcome you back to school, let us strive to ensure that COVID-19 Stops with each and every one of us by keeping the rules.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE