RSUST Post UTME Admission Form….The Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) , Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the RSUST Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
Candidates Qualified for RSUST Post UTME.
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Obtain RSUST Post UTME Form.
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Monday 16th July, 2018 and end on Friday 17th August, 2018.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1- week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 20th August 2018, to Friday 31stAugust, 2018 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise
Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained on-line at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng)
We wish all candidates a successful screening exercise.
- OOU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- OSUSTECH Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- PLASU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) ) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.