The Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan (ACU) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that ACU has currently Release the amount payable as school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session. Aspirants are advised to carefully Review the Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session. All New and Regular students are now Allowed to Review their fixed school fees.
Compiling the Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan school fees information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their school fees...If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your ACU school fees, just Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
Ajayi Crowther University School Fees
UPDATES: Senate at its Emergency Meeting held on August, 2019, reviewed the 2019/2020 undergraduate school fees as stated below:
|3.||B.Sc. Political Science||₦350,000.00|
|4.||B.Sc. Banking and Finance||₦250,000.00|
|6.||B.A. Performing Arts/Music||₦200,000.00|
|7.||B.A. Library and Information Science||₦250,000.00|
|8.||B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry||₦250,000.00|
|9.||B.Sc. Estate Management||₦300,000.00|
- Certificate in Cinematography and Film Studies – ₦50,000
- Certificate in Music – ₦50,000
- Diploma in Church Music – ₦150,000
- Diploma in Music – ₦150,000
- Diploma in Performing Arts – ₦150,000
- Bachelor of Arts in Music – ₦200,000 per Session
- Bachelor of Arts in Performing Arts – ₦200,000 per session
How to Pay Ajayi Crowther University School Fees.
1. Do not Pay to any individual, staff or any bank account other than the designated ones. The University will not be liable for any wrong payments to fraudsters.
2. Visit the University website (www.acu.edu.ng), locate (on top of the website) and click on ‘ACU Payment Portal‘. Thereafter, login using your matric number and make payment on-line OR generate reference number to pay your fee at any bank via remita platform. OR
3. Pay CASH at the various designated banks indicating the student’s name (with surname first) as the depositor and submit the deposit slip at the ACU Bursary, in exchange for the official receipt of the University. For the avoidance of doubt, find the relevant account numbers below:
(a) Pay Tuition (1st to 3rd Instalment) to UBA Account No. 101891228
(b) Pay Caution Fee at Stanbic IBTC Account No.0018708351
(c) Pay Accommodation fee to Stanbic IBTC Acct No. 0018708351
(d) Pay Acceptance Fee to Stanbic IBTC Account No. 920 240 9902 (Fresh Students ONLY)
(e) Pay Practical Field Works Fee to Stanbic IBTC Account No. 920 240 9902 (Geology Students ONLY)
(f) Pay Annual Parents/Sponsors’ Forum Fee to Skye Bank Account No.114 012 5948 OR Ecobank Account No. 319 202 1430.
(g) Pay ACU Student Assembly (ACUSA) fee directly to the association and collect receipt at their Secretariat
4. Payment of personal cheque is NOT acceptable. Hence, do not deposit any cheque into the University’s account
5. For enquiries and clarifications on the fees schedule, call officers in ACU Bursary on 08068753469 and 08036327145.
We advise all student to be more careful when paying for any tuition fee, avoid paying to the wrong hands in order not be loose your Admission.
Are you Interested to know more About Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan .
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE