Federal College of Education (Technical)Gusau, School Fees 2020/2021 for New Entry and Regular students…More Edified Details are Placed Below
The Federal College of Education (Technical) Gusau, wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that FCET Gusau has currently Release the amount payable as school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. Aspirants are advised to carefully Review the Federal College of Education (Technical) Gusau school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. All New and Regular students are now Allowed to Review their fixed school fees.
Compiling the Federal College of Education (Technical) Gusau school fees information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their school fees...If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your FCET Gusau school fees, just Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
FCET Gusau Scheduled School Fees
All students of FCET Gusau, in Zamfara state are advised to pay their tuition fees for 2020/2021 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
|1||Tuition Fee||Less than N30,000||Per Session|
|2||Acceptance Fee||Less than N15,000||Payable Once|
We advise all student to be more careful when paying for any tuition fee, avoid paying to the wrong hands in order not be loose your Admission.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal College of Education (Technical) Gusau News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal College of Education (Technical) Gusau.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE