Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) School Fees 2020/2021 for New Entry and Regular students…More Edified Details are Placed Below
The Obafemi Awolowo University wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that OAU has currently Release the amount payable as school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. Aspirants are advised to carefully Review the Obafemi Awolowo University school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. All New and Regular students are now Allowed to Review their fixed school fees.
Compiling the Obafemi Awolowo University school fees information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their school fees...If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your OAU school fees, just Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
OAU School Fees for Fresh Students.
|LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU. ARTS||N43,700||Per Session|
|SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC||N54,700||Per Session|
|MEDICINE/PHARMACY/HEALTH SCIENCES||N57,700||Per Session|
and a Development Levy of Eighteen thousand naira (N18,000.00), which is paid once and for all by Fresh Students throughout the duration of their studentship in the University.
- TISHIP (Tertiary Institutions Students Health Insurance Prog.) – 2,000.00
- Students’ Welfare Insurance Scheme – 1,000.00
- Accommodation: (Freshmen will be provided accommodation on first come first served basis) – N3,090.00
All payments must be made on or before 9th March, 2019
OAU School Fees for Returning Undergraduates
|LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU.ARTS||N20,100||Per Session|
|SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC FEE||N28,100||Per Session|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE, DENTISTRY/PHARMACY||N31,100||Per Session|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE, DENTISTRY/PHARMACY
(Extra Semester Rain/Harmattan)
|LATE REGISTRATION FOR COURSES||N2,000.00|
|ACCOMODATION (RETURNING STUDENT)||N2,590.00|
|i. Faculty of Administration, (Diploma in Local Government Studies)||Returning Students||N55, 300.00|
|ii. Faculty of Administration, (Diploma in Local Government Studies)||Extra Semester (Rain/Harmattan)||N54, 050.00|
Returning Students are required to pay the appropriate charges as indicated above which includes the sum of N2,000 for TISHIP (Tertiary Institutions Students Health Insurance Programme)
Students with extra semesters) are required to pay appropriate charges including TISHIP as indicated above. They should in addition, obtain clearance from their Heads of Departments to enable them log on to the e-portal for registration.
students should access the e-portal from any Cyber Cafe anywhere for their registration.
BED SPACE ALLOCATION:
Fresh undergraduates and final year students will apply for Bed Space Allocation placement directly on the eportal after payment of appropriate fees, including accommodation fee. Candidates will be required to print 3 copies of Bed Space Clearance Forms from the eportal which must be duly signed by the student and the Hall Warden. The forms will be administered as follows:
- Students are required to keep one
- Submit one copy to the Dean, Student Affairs
- Submit the third copy to the Hall Warden to qualify him/her to OCCUPY the bed space Please note that failure to submit the Bed Space Clearance Forms as stipulated automatically disqualifies the Bed Space Allocation.
Apart from fresh undergraduate students, final year students are also given priority in the allocation of bed spaces. Other spaces available (if any) will be balloted for.
The University Management also wishes to inform parents/guardians and the general public that figures that may be brandished about by individuals or groups, different from the above are false and are not from the University authorities.
Are you Interested to know more About Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE