This guideline contain the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria New postgraduate Admission form for the 2020 admission session, all information you need is intact in this website after reading this information make use of the SEARCH BUTTON Below and Google out any information you need pertaining to Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
ABU New Postgraduate Admission Form ♣ As we always emphasize on Ahmadu Bello University Zaria ♦ here is the New postgraduate Admission form for the 2020 admission session ♠ The management Ahmadu Bello University Zaria has release her postgraduate Admission form for 2020 …see the required Qualifications and method of Application Below.
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria New postgraduate Admission form
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into it’s department are to key into the postgraduate Admission form as regards to the information given …see the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria New postgraduate Admission form and the associated documents Below.
ABU Postgraduate Admission Entry Requirements.
- An applicant for Postgraduate studies must have met the normal undergraduate requirements of at least five relevant O’ level credits or a combination of relevant O’ level credits and A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases these must include a credit in O’ level English Language and Mathematics (where required).
- A holder of HND (minimum of an Upper Credit) or equivalent is ordinarily not qualified for Masters Admission except where he/she has acquired an additional qualification such as a PGD in the same or related field whereby he/she may be admitted.
- Applicants with 3rd class Degrees can, in some cases, be admitted, provided they possess additional relevant qualifications such as a PGD and/or post-graduation work experience (at least 5 years) acceptable to the University.
- Holders of Pass Degree or HND (lower than an Upper Credit) are not eligible for postgraduate studies in ABU.
- PhD applicants must hold a Master degree with a research thesis component (not project). Candidates with a CGPA score of less than 3.5 are not eligible for PhD admission.
- Where a PhD applicant is judged to be deficient, has a professional Master’s degree or Masters without a Thesis component, he/she maybe considered for an M.Phil.
- Applicants who earn a minimum CGPA of a 3.5 at the end of the M.Phil. programme shall be upgraded to proceed with the relevant PhD study.
- Applicants for PhD programmes are expected to liaise with the relevant departments/programmes prior to selection of their proposed research areas to ascertain the department’s capability to host their proposed study.
- Where a Master or PhD student is unable to complete his/her study within the stipulated time, such a student shall be awarded the relevant PGD or M.Phil. respectively (where applicable).
How to Apply for ABU Postgraduate Admission Form.
Interested and qualified candidates are required to go to https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/ to create an account to obtain a unique Transaction ID which you will use to pay for your application form.
All PG application forms cost =N=10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. However, the banks will also charge a token administrative fee in addition to the cost of application forms.
Some Programmes REQUIRE candidates to write Entrance Examinations. The dates, venues and times of the examinations shall be communicated in due course.
ABU postgraduate admission application closes
4th October, 2019.
- THE COST OF EACH APPLICATION FORM IS TEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N10,000.00) ONLY AND BANK CHARGES OF FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N500.00) ONLY.
- THE DURATION OF THE SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS AND SUBMISSION IS FROM 5™
AUGUST, 2019 TO 4th OCTOBER, 2019.
- Ph.D APPLICANTS MUST UPLOAD A PROPOSAL AND ALSO MAKE A HARD COPY AVAILABLE TO BE SENT BY POST TO THE HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF WHERE THE PROGRAMMED DOMICILED.
- THE PHONE NUMBERS AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES OF THE APPLICANT SHOULD REFLECT IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS OF FIVE O’LEVEL CREDITS INCLUDING ENGLISH AND OR MATHEMATICS IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Ahmadu Bello University Zaria News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.