Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
ABUAD Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Afe Babalola University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Post graduate Form Aspirants
As regards to the 2019 Afe Babalola University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Afe Babalola University postgraduate Admission form 2019.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Afe Babalola University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Afe Babalola University postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Afe Babalola University postgraduate Admission form.
ABUAD Postgraduate Admission Requirements
A. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
The criteria for admission into the PGD programme are stated below:
(i) All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects at ‘O’ Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE).
(ii) Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from any NUC approved University must obtain a minimum of 3rd Class degree in the relevant discipline.
(iii) Holders of HND in relevant programmes from approved Institutions with a minimum of Lower Credit may also be considered for admission.
B. Master’s Degree Programmes
The criteria for admission into the Master’s Programme (M.Sc.) are as stated bellow:
1. All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects at ‘O’ Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE).
2a. Professional Master’s Degree Programme
(i) Candidates for professional Master’s degree programme must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
(ii) Candidates with University degree in Third Class or HND plus a University PGD at credit level pass, (i.e., CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentage average may be considered for admission into professional Master’s degree programmes.
(iii) All candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
2b. Academic Master’s Degree Programme
(i) Candidates with Bachelor’s degrees from the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) must obtain a minimum of second class lower division with a CGPA of 2.5/5.0 for an academic programme.
(ii) Candidates with at least a third class degree or HND and University PGD in the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may be considered for admission into academic Master’s degree programmes.
C. Doctor of Philosophy Degree (Ph.D.) Programmes
Eligibility: Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications:
i. A Master of Science (M.Sc.) Degree of Afe Babalola University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Afe Babalola University with minimum of 60% or a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.50.
ii. Any candidate with CGPA less than 3.50 with a minimum of 3.00 shall be admitted to M.Phil. /Ph.D. programme in the first instance, with the opportunity to convert to the Ph.D. programme later.
iii. An M.Phil. Degree in relevant discipline of any University recognized by the Senate of Afe Babalola University, with a minimum of 3.50 CGPA.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE STATED ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMMES, ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO NOTE THAT:
- The University Matriculation requirements of individual Departments must be satisfied before a candidate can be considered for admission.
- For admission into any of the programmes, possession of NYSC Discharge/Exemption/Exclusion Certificate issued by the Directorate is compulsory.
Duration of ABUAD Postgraduate Programme.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- 2 Semesters – Full Time
- 3 Semesters – Part Time
- Master of Science Programmes
- 3 Semesters – Full Time
- 4 Semesters – Part Time
- Master of Business Administration
- 4 Semesters – Full Time
- 6 Semesters – Part Time
How to Apply ABUAD Postgraduate Programme.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR POSTGRADUATE
- Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
- Purchase form directly after having made payment online or to the designated accounts from any of the designated selling centres
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Postgraduate Application form is N10, 500 and to be paid into the Postgraduate School Account Number.
|POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL ACCOUNT (N10,500)
· Wema Bank Plc ›› 0122203662
· Union Bank Plc ›› 0050182276
· UBA Plc ›› 1020298532
· Sterling Bank Plc ›› 0064790070
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR POSTGRADUATE FORM
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- Green Ocean Multibiz, 60 Odogun Avenue, New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Ekpan, Warri
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
1. Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to email@example.com OR
2. Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
3. For Postgraduate Programmes call 08033262920, 07032366407, 08137649067
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
Afe Babalola University processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Afe Babalola University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Afe Babalola University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
I Hope the Article you Read make a little bit Sense you may be Interested to know more About Afe Babalola University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Afe Babalola University.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE