The admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session of the Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture is out on the Institution’s Portal…
The management of Micheal Okpara University MOUAU, Umudike wishes to inform candidiates that took it’s POST UTME examinations that the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is out on the school’s portal here
Earlier today, the Registrar of MOUAU, Jacinta N Ogwo-Agu(Mrs) made public the information that the admission list for the 2022/2023 session was now available on the school portal, In the secular she also listed important information for the newly admitted students:
- Visit https://portal.mouau.edu.ng/forms/admission/check-admission-status
- Enter your ”JAMB Registration Number”
- Click on submit to check ”Admission status”
- Accept your Admission by clicking on “Accept Admission”
- Then print out your Admission letter
- Candidates must pay an acceptance fee of fifty thousand (NGN 50,000.00) naira only, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- This offer will only be valid if on verification of your credentials at the time of registration, it is confirmed that, your qualifications satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to the University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
- Information relating to registration, Schedule of Fees, Accommodation facilities and medical examination should be obtained from the Office of the Registrar.