How to Check AFIT HND and Pre-HND Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the HND and pre-HND Programmes of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Find below the guidelines for payment of acceptance and other fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology. This information is for the newly admitted HND and PRE-HND students ONLY.
On this website, https://afit.edu.ng
1. Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
2. Enter your Admission No (ADM NO) as your username and 123456 as your default password. (Admission No can be found on the Admission List)
3. You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
4. On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, Print your Acceptance Fee, AFIT Provisional Admission Letter and other forms.
5. Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
6. Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you to print your schedule of fees receipt.
7. The list of documents and items to come with is on your AFIT Provisional Admission Letter. Ensure you come with them for documentation.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) HND and Pre-HND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.