The Authorities of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Akwa Ibom State University Admission List 2022/2023.
AKSU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Akwa Ibom State University Admission List 2022/2023 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- Is AKSU Admission List Out?
- How to Check AKSU Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your AKSU Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in AKSU?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
How to Check AKSU Admission List Online.
Compiling the Akwa Ibom State University Admission List information has not been so easy and we have to bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your AKSU Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
- Go to AKSU admission status checking portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/putme-admissions/.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
Successful candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile to accept the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee.
Are you Interested to know more About Akwa Ibom State University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Akwa Ibom State University.