BUK New postgraduate Admission form 2020/2021 See Bayero University postgraduate Admission form Requirement and How to Apply
BUK New Postgraduate Admission Form ♣ As we always emphasize on Bayero University ♦ here is the New postgraduate Admission form for the 2020 admission session ♠ The management Bayero University has release her postgraduate Admission form for 2019 ♥ see the required Qualifications and method of Application Below.
Bayero University New postgraduate Admission form
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into its department are to key into the postgraduate Admission form as regards to the information given …see the Bayero University Kano New postgraduate Admission form and the associated documents Below.
BUK Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
NB: All candidates for admission into Ph.D, M.Phil, M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc, M.Eng and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts
- Candidates for admission into Ph.D/M.Phil programmes shall have M.A, M.Ed., M.Sc, M.Eng. or LLM Degrees in the relevant areas with CGPA of at least 3.50 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00 from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognised University.
- Candidates for admission into M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc (Ed), MLS, M.Sc., M.Eng. and LLM programmes shall have:
- A minimum of a Good Second Class Lower Degree in the relevant areas from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognised University.
- A Degree plus University Postgraduate Diploma at Credit level in the relevant areas from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognised University.
- For all Engineering programmes, candidates must have Credit in English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates for admission into MBCL shall possess:
- A minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in Law or the Social Sciences from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University
- A Degree in Law or the Social Sciences plus University Postgraduate Diploma with minimum classification of Merit from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into PGDBF, PGDHE, PGDPPA, PGDSPA, PGDCMPC, PGDMC, PGDDS, PGDE, PGDGC, PGDRTM, PGDHE, PGDDA and PGDIM shall possess a Degree in any discipline from BUK or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDEM, PGDLA and PGDSE, shall possess a Degree in Geography, Environmental Sciences, Agriculture and related disciplines or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the related disciplines.
- Candidates for admission into PGDAF shall hold a Degree in Accounting or related disciplines obtained from a recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit in Accounting or related disciplines obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDTESL must have at least a 3rd class Degree in English or combined honours.
- Candidates for admission into PGDHS should have at least a 3rd class Degree in Hausa or combined honours or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDBS, PGDC and PGDIP shall have a Degree in the relevant Science subjects or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDEE, PGDCE and PGDME shall have a Degree in the relevant Engineering areas or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant engineering areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into Masters in Public Health must:
- Have MBBS or BDS degree of Bayero University, Kano or an equivalent Medical Degree from a recognised University.
- Be registered with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council and posses a current practicing license.
- Have at least three years post qualification cognate experience in Medicine or health related area at Federal, State or Local Government Area levels. Those employed in non-governmental organisations, engaged in occupational health services as well as those in the private sector are also eligible.
- There shall be an entry written examination, short listed candidates will then be interviewed to determine eligibility of the candidates.
NOTE: The sales of the School of Postgraduate Studies, application forms for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will now close on Sunday, 26th January 2020.
How to Obtain BUK Postgraduate Form.
- The cost of each application is Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only.
- Please ensure that you have the entry requirements of the programme applied for, plus five ‘O’ Level Credits (including English Language and/or Mathematics).
- Applicants for Ph.D/M.Phil and Academic Master’s programmes should ensure that transcripts of their academic records are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Applicants for Ph.D/M.Phil programmes should ensure that they submit their research proposal during application.
- Step 1
- Click on the Register to go to the Create an Account Page. At the Create an Account page, create an account by providing your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Personal Email and Personal GSM Phone Number. A Login credentials (username and password) will be generated for you. Please take note of them, as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process. Use Login Tab on the left navigation panel to login to your account (using your login credentials) to start/continue your application process.
- Step 2
- Return to the Login Page and login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Programme Selection Form
- Personal Data Form &
- Qualifications Form
- Step 3
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in Step 2above.
- Step 4
- Review all your forms to ensure accuracy of all information before submission.
- Step 5
- Generate your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). The BUKPPF includes information need to make payment through the Remita e-Payments platform. Refer to the Payment Procedure documentation for an in-depth look on the payment procedure.
- Step 6
- After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-Payments platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR uniquely ties your payment to your application account, after obtaining your RRR, login to your application account and submit the RRR used for payment. Note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not tied to your actual payment.
- Step 7
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
Bayero University Kano processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria.
Bayero University Kano came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Bayero University Kano Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Bayero University Kano News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Bayero University Kano.