This is to inform all freshers of the Bayelsa Medical University, that the Management has released the payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See details below:
To secure your admission in the Undergraduate Programme of Bayelsa Medical University you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of N50,000 into the University’s Bank Account. Thereafter, your Provisional Offer of Admission and the University’s Offer Pack shall be sent to your registered email.
CLEARANCE PAYMENT PROCEDURES:
On commencement of the Clearance Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session (May 4, 2021), visit the Clearance Centre with original and photocopies of the under-listed documents for Documents Verification and Clearance.
- JAMB Admission Letter
- BMU Provisional Offer of Admission
- 2020 JAMB UTME Result slip
- O’level Result (with a scratch card for result verification)
- Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification Letter or Certificate
- Letter of Attestation from parents/guardians
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Twelve (12) recent colored passport–size photographs with name and course of study
clearly written on the reverse side of the photographs.
Upon successful verification of the above-listed items/documents, proceed to pay the University Fees and Accommodation Fees (Optional) into the University’s Bank Account.
A Clearance Certificate shall be issued to you upon confirmation of fee payments.
Account name: Bayelsa Medical University