COOU JUPEB Admission Form ♠ The Management of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ( COOU) has start selling her Joint Unversities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.—- All Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University JUPEB Admission Form Aspirants are to see the required qualification and method of application.
COOU-ANSU JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the JOINT UNIVERSITY PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) programme for 2022/2023 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Anambra State and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Through JUPEB, COOU offers Direct Entry Admission into Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Engineering, Political Science, Public Administration, Mass Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration, Agriculture, English, Education, etc.
COOU JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) Credits at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least five subjects (inclusive of English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university
ANSU JUPEB Subject Combinations.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Option/ Field||Subject Combination|
|Arts||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)|
|History/ Igbo/C.R.S (HICRS)|
|History/ Igbo/French (HIF)|
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christain Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Biology/ Government/ CRS (BGCRS)|
|Management Sciences||Business Studies/ Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
|Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)|
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/ Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
How to Apply for ANSU JUPEB Admission Form.
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; The invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Visit coou.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB portal from the portal dropdown
- Click on generate application invoice
- Input your phone no. and submit to generate an invoice
- Make payment in any bank
- After payment, return to the portal
- Click to fill application, input your RRR to proceed with the application, fill the form and attach your passport
- Recent color passport photograph
- Submit and print your slip
- Proceed to COOU JUPEB office Igbariam campus with your slip for processing.
- Applicants into 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2022 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and Personal Telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES ›› Phone: 08037741403, 08037373569, 07033733883
CLOSING DATE ›› Submission of online forms will close on Friday, 27th November 2022 at 11:59 pm
N/B: Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree
Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria including CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Education processes are all approved bu NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of a student who values Knowledge, one of the things that set Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed AboutChukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University?