The Crescent University Abeokuta (CAB) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that CAB has currently Release the amount payable as school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session. Aspirants are advised to carefully Review the Crescent University Abeokuta school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session. All New and Regular students are now Allowed to Review their fixed school fees.
Compiling the Crescent University Abeokuta school fees information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their school fees...If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your CAB school fees, just Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
+++ Click on the image below for better view +++
FEES INSTRUCTION (Please Read)
- ALL PAYMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH BANK DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA OR THROUGH THE PORTAL SYSTEM FOR RETURNING STUDENTS WITH ATM (WWW.CRESCENT.EDU.NG)
- STUDENTS SHOULD PAY N10,000 TO PARENT FORUM ACCOUNT AT KEYSTONE BANK A/C NO-1000275775 AND THIS SHOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM THE SCHOOL FEES TOTAL
- THE SCHOOL FEES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF STUDENTS’ DEPARTMENTAL ASSOCIATION FEES OF N5,000 PAYABLE AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
- THE FEES ARE ALSO EXCLUSIVE OF IMASA (STUDENT GENERAL ASSOCIATION) FEE OF N2000. PAYABLE TO THE FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NO-2022508694
- THE SCHOOL FEES INCLUDES: TUITION, ACCOMMODATION, PARENT FORUM, MEDICAL, EXAMINATION, INTERNET ACCESS, SPORTS, IDENTITY CARD AND DEVELOPMENT LEVY
- A MINIMUM OF 70% OF SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 1ST SEMESTER AND THE BALANCE CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE 2ND SEMESTER
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL DEPUTY REGISTRAR ADMISSIONS ON 08027814584 OR 08030644731.
Are you Interested to know more About Crescent University Abeokuta News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Crescent University Abeokuta