The Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro DSPZ Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session,1st or second choice candidates who seek for Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Is post-Utme compulsory?
DSPZ Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 140 and above in the UTME for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME Form.
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
- Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Two copies of your on-line Screening Application Form.
Note Also: Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
DSPZ Post UTME Screening.
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into various programmes of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro would be later announced.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Are you Interested to know more About Delta State Polytechnic News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Delta State Polytechnic?