EBSU Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.⇓
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Ebonyi State University Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that the 2020/2021 Academic Session admission exercise would be conducted on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020.
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to [email protected] For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
Deadline: Not Specified.