how to Reprint EdePoly Post UTME Screening Slip ♦ Hello and welcome to this important teaching on how to Reprint Federal Polytechnic Ede (EdePoly) Post UTME Screening Slip for 2020/2021 Screening Session..in case you are having hard times in printing you post UTME Screening Slip this guide will assist you…see more details Below.
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise that they are required to go online to reprint their examination slips.
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede, post UTME screening exercise will commence
on 26th August, 2019 and end Friday 6th September, 2019. The venue for the post UTME screening exercise is South Campus of the Institution.
Applicants are advised to reprint the examination slip (that shows the screening date and time) from the Polytechnic Portal with effect from Wednesday,
14th August, 2019 .
How to reprint Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Slip
- Go to he Federal Poly Ede admission portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/.
- Supply your transaction id or form number and password in the required columns.
- Click on login, when logged in, your profile will display.
- Click on the link to Reprint slip.
- Finally, print out your Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Screening Schedule.
The above guideline of this page is how to Reprint Federal Polytechnic Ede (EdePoly) Post UTME Screening Slip for 2020/2021 Screening Session…in case you have question pertaining to this guide don’t hesitate to Ask below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE