Federal College of Education Okene (FCE OKENE) New and current Academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 Academic Session for Fresh and Regular Students.
FCE OKENE New Academic Calendar ♠ The Authorities of Federal College of Education Okene has again compiled the New and current Academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 Academic Session…This Awareness means that the Federal College of Education Okene has readjusted the Federal College of Education Okene Academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into it’s department are to key into the New Academic Calendar as regards to the information given… see the Federal College of Education Okene New Academic Calendar and the associated documents Below.
Federal College of Education Okene New Academic Calendar
Many years ago the Federal College of Education Okene has delivered millions of students who have studied in the Institution based on the early learning of each student, and are always ready carry each student along through the process of Studies. Federal College of Education Okene Offers the best education courses and services to help enhance total quality Education for Students from Nigeria and Beyond, Thanks to the Federal College of Education Okene which is one of the Best institutions in Nigeria that has a Total Quality Teachers/ Lecturers who has being Trained well for the total quality Education, in the Educational Sector and are always ready to flow along with Students who are only but Serious in the courses of Learning.
FCE Okene Academic Calendar
Below is the calendar for first and second semesters, 2020/2021 academic session:
- October 12, 2020: Orientation for sandwich Teaching Practice NCE II, III & IV Students
- October 15, 2020: Commencement of Sandwich Teaching Practice NCE II, III & IV Students
- October 28, 2020: Academic Board Meeting
- November 2, 2020: College reopens for Continuation of 2020/2021 Academic Session, after COVID-19 Lockdown, Revision Commences for Pre-NCE, NCE I & II Students
- November 10, 2020: Appointment and Promotion Committee Meeting
- November 16 – Dec 9, 2020: First Semester Examination
- November 23rd 2020: Release of Sandwich Exam Results
- November 24th 2020: Academic Board Meeting
- Nov 30 – Dec 11, 2021: Resumption/Registration for III Students
- Dec 10-11 2020: First Semester Break for Pre-NCE I & II Students only
- Dec 14-18 2020: Late Registration for NCE III Students
- Dec 18 2020: Academic Board Meeting
- December 25, 2020: Christmas Holiday
- December 26, 2020: Boxing Day
- January 1 2021: New year
- January 4 2021: End of Marking of the First Semester Examination
- January 11 2021: Release of the 1st-semester exam results for NCE
- January 12 2021: Academy Board Meeting
- Feb 1 2021: Resumption for Professional Diploma Students in Education & Registration Commences same day
- Feb 8 2021: Business Committee of the Academic Board Commences Moderation of the First Semester Examination Result
- Feb 10 2021: Staff Training and Development Committee Meeting
- Feb 15 2021: Commencement of Lectures for Diploma Students
- Feb 16 2021: Academic Board Meeting
- Feb 22 2021: Registration closes to Professional Diploma Students
- March 1-5 2021: Submission of 2nd-semester Examination Question for external Moderation
- March 15 2021: Release of First Semester Examination Result for NCE II
- March 23 2021: Academic Board Meeting
- April 12 2021: Sandwich Programme Begins and Registration Commences immediately for Sandwich and Third-semester Students
- April 24-June 4, 2021: Second-semester Break for NCE Regular Students
- April 24 2021: Orientation for Teaching Practice.
Staff and students are to adhere completely to the below Academic Calendar in compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who come out with flying colors.
Federal College of Education Okene processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Federal College of Education Okene came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of students who values Knowledge, one of the things that set Federal College of Education Okene Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal College of Education Okene News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you the Latest feed About Federal College of Education Okene?