FCE POTISKUM Post UTME Form ♦ Federal College of Education (Technical) Potiskum, has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal College of Education (Technical) Potiskum, Admission 2022/2023 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The College runs six Schools with 30 Departments. Each Department has several programmes that are fully accredited by NCCE. The Departmental Philosophy, programmes, course-synopsis and course credit unit are fully articulated in subsequent sections herein
Name of School
Name of Department
Name of Programme
|Business Education||Office Technology and Management||NCE Office Technology and Mangement|
|Accouting Education||NCE Accounting Education|
|Science Education||Biology||NCE Computer Science/Biology Education|
|Physics||NCE Computer Science/Physics Education|
|Chemistry||NCE Computer Science/Chemistry Education|
|Mathematics||NCE Computer Science/Mathematics Education|
|Integrated Science||NCE Integrated/Biology EducationNCE Integrated/Chemistry EducationNCE Integrated/Physics Education|
|Technical Education||Automobile Technology||NCE Autobile Technology Education|
|Building Technology||NCE Building Technology Education|
|Electrical/Electronics||NCE Electrical/Electronics Education|
|Metalworks Technology||NCE Metalworks Technology Education|
|Woodwork Technology||NCE Woodwork Technology Education|
|Vocational Education||Agricultural Science||NCE Agricultural Science Education|
|Fine & Applied Arts||NCE Fine & Applied Arts Education|
|Home Economics||NCE Home Economics Education|
|Early Childhood Care & Primary Education||Early Childhood Care||NCE Early Childhood Care Education|
|Primary Education Study||NCE Primary Education|
|Education||General Studies Education|
|Curriculum Instructions||NCE Curriculum Instructions|
Eligibility For FCET Potiskum Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Federal College of Education (Tech) Potiskum as their Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 100 and above.
How To Apply For FCET Potiskum Post UTME
All Application Process is done online via the school portal.
All eligible candidates of Federal College of Education (Tech) Potiskum are advised to first visit the institution’s official portal before processing the form.
Fill the necessary details correctly before clicking on the submit button.
How to make payment at Any Commercial Bank.
Step 1. Generate Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Payment Invoice Slip
Step 2. Choose ‘2019 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FEE’ as service type and ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled)
Step 3. Print the Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Payment Invoice Slip
Step 4. Go To Any Commercial Bank Branch With RRR Payment Invoice Slip To Make Payment Through Remita Payment Platform
Step 5. Continue Your registration using the RRR on the admission portal.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Go to http://portal.fcetpotiskum.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eyeglasses or veil and,
FCET Potiskum Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates are required to come with their original JAMB UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- FCET Potiskum 2019 Online Registration Print-out Slip
Federal College of Education (Technical), Potiskum.
No 135, Mohammed Idrissa Way,
P.M.B 1013, Potiskum, Yobe State, Nigeria.
+234 809 840 1231, +234 803 692 8229
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal College of Education (Technical) Potiskum, FCEPOTISKUM , post utme admission form 2020/2021 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.