FCET Bichi Pre-NCE Admission Form ♦ Pre-NCE Admission Form for 2020/2021 at Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi Is Out—Due to the Admission Procedure, all Aspirants are to see the Pattern of Applying for the Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi Pre-NCE Admission Form .
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi, Kano State, various Pre-NCE part-time / full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi Pre-NCE Courses.
I. School of Secondary Education (Business)
A). Accounting Education
B). Office Technology and Management Education (OTM)
II. School of Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
A). Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE)
B). Primary Education Studies (PES)
III). School of Secondary Education (Science)
A). Biology/Integrated Science
B). Biology/ Mathematics
C). Biology Computer
D). Chemistry integrated Science
E). Chemistry/ Mathematics
F). Chemistry/ Computer
G). Computer/ Integrated Science
H). Computer/ Mathematics
I). Computer/ Physics
J). Integrated Science/Physics
K). Integrated science/ Mathematics
M). Physical and Health Education (Double Major)
IV). School of Secondary Education (Technical)
A). Automobile Technology
B). Building Technology
C). Electrical/Electronic Technology
D). Metal work Technology
E). Wood work Technology
V). School of Secondary Education (Vocational)
A). Agricultural Education
B). Fine and Applied Arts Education
C). Home Economic Education
VI. School of Adult, Non Formal and Special Education
A). Adult and Non-formal Education
B). Special Education
Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi Pre-NCE Admission Requirements.
- A holder of SSCE, NECO, or NTC/NBC with 3 credits and 2 passes including English Language and Mathematics in not more than 2 settings. Two of these credits must be in relevant areas.
- A holder of TC II/HIS passes with 3 credits/merits in the relevant areas and some passes including English Language.
How to Apply for Federal College of Education (Techincal) Bichi Pre-NCE Admission Form.
Interested candidates should visit the College WEBSITE at www.fcetbichi.edu.ng to make a payment of N3600 for Pre-NCE Programs.
- Make sure you use a valid and personal email address while registering.
- Use your active mobile number or any other number that you’ll be contacted through when necessary.
- Your password is your gateway to this portal. Choose an easy to remember password.
- Kindly Visit the FCET Bichi application portal via www.fcetbichi.edu.ng/portal/
- Click here to Create a Profile
- Login with Registered Username and Password
- Click on the Apply Now Tab
- Confirm Selected Programme (Note Your Reference I.D)
- Click on the Pay Now Button
- Confirm the Payment by Ticking on the I Agree box and Procced to pay via Remita
- Copy your RRR and walk into any bank to pay or visit remita.net and select “Pay an Invoice” to Process and complete your payment.
- After Successful Payment, Go Back, Complete and Submit Application Form Online.
NOTE: You can Pay Now using Internet Banking, Remita Mobile App or Cards/Wallets.
Applicants are strongly advised to adhere to the payment procedure guidelines, as any deviation may result in delay or outright invalidation of your payment.
All fees must be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform. Beware of Fraudsters!
Apply Before: 31st September, 2019.