FULafia New Courses and Requirement 2020 See the list of Courses Offered in Federal University, Lafia…All Courses are Being Approved.
Knowing about the Federal University, Lafia list of Courses Offered is the number one thing any student will like to know, we hereby bring to you the Updated New Courses and Requirements for the Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State…these New Courses are all Approved by NUC.
Federal University, Lafia institution is known for excellence, discipline and zero tolerance for all vices prevalent in other institutions, students are advised to abide by the rules. You must shun examination malpractice, drug abuse, cultism and indecent dressing amongst other anti-social acts.
FULafia Accredited Courses and Requirement
Do you Need a Guideline that can help you get more access to Federal University, Lafia, New Courses and Requirement? this page is what you need, we will help you know more about FULafia New Courses and Requirement and anything else… Our comprehensive Courses will show FULafia New Courses and Requirement for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Admissions into Federal University Lafia are open to all, irrespective of race, tribe, religion, sex or political leanings. Prospective students must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements in addition to the following general requirements:
Admissions through the UTME
For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings; and obtain a score of 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- University shall insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- The University shall also conduct post JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements
Admission through Direct Entry mode
- For admission to 200 level, candidates must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State.