FULafia Postgraduate Admission Form | The management Federal University Lafia has released her postgraduate Admission form for 2020/2021 —- see the required Qualifications and method of Application Below.
This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal University of Lafia has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session into the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Federal University, Lafia postgraduate Admission form
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into its department are to key into the postgraduate Admission form as regards to the information given …see the Federal University Lafia New postgraduate Admission form and the associated documents Below.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who come out with flying colors.
Federal University Lafia processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) only in any commercial bank via remita. Visit the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications to fill online application form and submit.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on SPGS portal.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Federal University Lafia came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of a student who values Knowledge, one of the things that set Federal University Lafia Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal University Lafia News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal University Lafia?