Igbinedion University (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2020 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
IUO Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2020 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Postgraduate Form Aspirants
As regards to the 2020 Igbinedion University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Igbinedion University postgraduate Admission form 2020.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Igbinedion University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Igbinedion University postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Igbinedion University postgraduate Admission form.
Latest Update: Igbinedion University postgraduate registration closing date earlier stipulated for 30th October, 2020 has been extended untill 31st December, 2020.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate General Admission Requirements.
- A Candidate for Postgraduate Studies in Igbinedion University must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, Plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advanced level passes or any other equivalent qualification.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate Programmes of the University. He/She must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters Programmes.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D in any Programmes of Igbinedion University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion Certificate can be allowed to clear into the different courses.
- In addition to the above, applicants for:
- –Msc Nursing:
- Must be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess a valid Midwifery Council of Nigeria license -PGD
- Nursing (PGDN):
- Must be Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM)
- Must have a first Bachelors degree in related health subjects, e.g. Psychology, Nutrition, etc.
- Computer Science:
- Applicants with degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, BSc.(Ed) Computer may be considered
- Applicants with related B.Sc. degree, where Physiology has been part of courses taught could be considered.
- –Msc Nursing:
- MBA from a recognised University can apply for Mphil/Ph.D in Management.
TRANSCRIPTS: Candidate should request for their transcripts from their former institution. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
REFEREES REPORTS: Candidates should print out the referee forms provided in the application page, fill and return directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Form.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Postgraduate Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.iuokada.edu.ng Click on Online Applications
- Select Postgraduate Programmes 2020/2021
- Download and Read the Instructions and Guidelines before proceeding
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 15,0000.00;(excluding charges) with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Request that your transcript be sent to Igbinedion University.Address: The Office of the Secretary,
School of Post Graduate Studies & Research (Main Campus),
Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State, Nigeria
- Send out the Referee forms. Your Application will not be processed until they are submitted.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Deadline for application into the PGD and Masters PROGRAMMESs is 31st December, 2020. There is no deadline for application into the PhD Programmes.
I Hope the Article you Read make a little bit Sense you may be Interested to know more About Igbinedion University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Igbinedion University.