Kwara State University KWASU School Fees 2020/2021 for New Entry and Regular students…More Edified Details are Placed Below
The Kwara State University Ilorin (KWASU) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that KWASU has currently Release the amount payable as school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. Aspirants are advised to carefully Review the Kwara State University Ilorin school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. All New and Regular students are now Allowed to Review their fixed school fees
Compiling the Kwara State University Ilorin school fees information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their school fees...If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your KWASU school fees, just Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
KWASU school fees has been broken down into two .i.e. indigene and Non-Indigene of Kwara State. Check the schedule in the table below.
KWASU School Fees Schedule & Payment Method.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
Departmental & Miscellaneous Fees
- All Departmental and Other Fees should be paid Online
- All fees for year 2-4 is inclusive of tuition and entrepreneurship fees.
- Sum of N2,500 for Handbook – All students
- Sum of N5,000 for 100 – 300 Level – Biochemistry students
- Sum N5,000 for all students of Tourism, Merchandising and Hospitality Management
- Sum of N20,000 for 400 Level Education Students (Teaching Practice Exercise)
- Sum of N18,000 for 300 Level Education students (Teaching Practice Exercise)
- All geology students must add additional N25,000 for fieldwork
- College of Agriculture: Excursion N9,000 / College Professional Registration N1,000 / Farming Practice Training (FPT) N40,000
- College of Education: Teaching Practice N12,000
- Early Childhood: Departmental Level N2,500 / Excursion N1,500 / Association Fees: N5,000
- Business Education: Undergraduate N10,000 / Postgraduate N20,000
- E-learning Enhancement Fee starting 2014/2015 Session N5,000
- ENACTUS Entrepreneurship Awareness Creation Fees N5,000 for Freshers (100Level)
Note that only tuition fees are required at this time. Hostel accommodation fees will only be paid upon clearance by the Bursary and Hostel Management. If you have already secure Hostel accommodation, print out 3 copies of your accommodation information for an Accommodation payment process at the Bursary Department.
NOTE: STUDENTS SHOULD MAKE DEPARTMENTAL FEE PAYMENT THROUGH THE NEW UNDERGRADUATE PORTAL ONLY
All fees paid are Non-Refundable
Are you Interested to know more About Kwara State University Ilorin News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Kwara State University Ilorin.