MOUAU Admission List 2022/2023 ♦ The Authorities of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2022/2023Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Michael Okpara Uni. of Agric., Umudike Admission List.
MOUAU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Michael Okpara Uni. of Agric., Umudike Admission List 2022/2023 and we have resolve many Questions some are still asking questions like:
- Is MOUAU Admission List Out?
- How to Check MOUAU Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your MOUAU Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in MOUAU?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List
Compiling the Michael Okpara Uni. of Agric., Umudike Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your MOUAU Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal @ https://mouauportal.edu.ng/.
- Locate and click on ‘2022/2023 Admission List released’.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘OK’ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates who can successfully view their admission status on the University’s Portal are candidates who have been granted admissions and have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB Website.
- Candidates who have been approved and admitted but have not accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so urgently and print their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions.
- That admitted Candidates should endeavour to print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates must pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Candidates qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
You can also access your MOUAU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MOUAU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more About Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Michael Okpara University of Agriculture .