Mubi Poly Diploma Admission Form ♣ The Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM) Diploma, Prelim, NDII & Certificate Courses Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available…..Check Below.
The Management of Federal Polytechnic Mubi invites applications from Aspirants for admission into the polytechnic various ND II, Diploma, Prelim and Certificate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- NDII Direct Accountancy: Accountancy
- NDII Direct Agric and Bio-Environmental Engineering: Agric and Bio Engineering
- NDII Direct Agric Technology: Agric Technology
- NDII Direct Animal Health and Production: Animal Health Production
- NDII Direct Architecture Technology: Architectural Technology
- NDII Direct Banking and Finance: Banking and Finance
- NDII Direct Building Technology: Building Technology
- NDII Direct Business Administration and Management: Business Admin & Mgt
- NDII Direct Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering
- NDII Direct Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering
- NDII Direct Computer Engineering: Computer Engineering
- NDII Direct Computer Science: Computer Science
- NDII Direct Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering
- NDII Direct Estate Management: Estate Management
- NDII Direct Food Science Technology: Food Technology
- NDII Direct Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
- NDII Direct Leisure and Tourism: Leisure and Tourism
- NDII Direct Library and Information Science: Library and Information Sci
- NDII Direct Mass Communication: Mass Communication
- NDII Direct Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering
- NDII Direct Nutrition and Dietetics: Nutrition and Dietetics
- NDII Direct Office Tech. & Management: Office Tech & Mgt
- NDII Direct Public Administration: Public Admin
- NDII Direct Purchasing and Supply: Purchasing and Supply
- NDII Direct Quantity Surveying: Quantity Surveying
- NDII Direct Science Lab. Tech. : Science Lab Tech
- NDII Direct Statistics: Maths and Statistics
- NDII Direct Surveying and Geo-Informatics: Survey and Geoinformatics
- NDII Direct Urban and Regional Planning: Urban and Regional Planning
- Diploma in Arabic Language Education: Arabic Education
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance: Accountancy
- Diploma in Animal Health And Production: Animal Health Production
- Diploma in Arabic Studies: Arabic Studies
- Diploma in Business Administration and Management: Business Admin & Mgt
- Diploma in Cooperative Economics and Management: Cooperative Economics and Management
- Diploma in Crop Production: Agric Technology
- Diploma in Environmental Health Technician: Biomedical Science Technology
- Diploma in Fisheries: Fisheries
- Diploma in Geology and Mining: Geology and Mining
- Diploma in Legal Studies: Legal Studies
- Diploma in Marketing: Business Admin & Mgt
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology: Biomedical Science Technology
- Diploma In Public Administration: Public Admin
- Diploma In Social Works: General Studies
- Diploma in Software Engineering: Computer Science
- Diploma in Tropical Disease & Health: Biomedical Science Technology
- Prelim Accountancy
- Prelim Agric Tech
- Prelim Animal Health Production
- Prelim Architectural Technology
- Prelim Banking and Finance
- Prelim Building Technology
- Prelim Business Admin & Mgt
- Prelim Chemical Engineering
- Prelim Civil Engineering
- Prelim Computer Engineering
- Prelim Computer Science
- Prelim Electrical Engineering
- Prelim Estate Management
- Prelim Fisheries
- Prelim Food Technology
- Prelim Forestry Technology
- Prelim Horticulture Technology
- Prelim Hospitality Mgt
- Prelim Legal Studies
- Prelim Leisure and Tourism
- Prelim Library and Information Sci
- Prelim Mass Communication
- Prelim Maths and Statistics
- Prelim Mechanical Engineering
- Prelim Office Tech & Mgt
- Prelim Public Admin
- Prelim Purchasing and Supply
- Prelim Quantity Survey
- Prelim Science Lab Tech
- Prelim Survey and Geoinformatics
- Prelim Urban and Regional Planning
- Certificate in Computer : Computer Science
- Certificate in Laboratory Assistant Proficiency: Science Lab Tech
- Certificates in Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
- Proficiency Certificates in Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
- Minimum of Five (5) ‘O’ level WASC/GCE, NABTEB or SSCE/NECO at credit passes in not more than two sittings.
Diploma & Prelim:
- GCE ‘O’ Level, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB (NBC) or TC II ordinary passes or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) of the following: Economics, Commerce, Geography, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Agricultural Science/Biology, Government, for those that will opt for National Diploma (ND) in Secretarial Studies, Ordinary passes in Type Writing, Short Hand, English, History and Religious Knowledge.
- GCE ‘O’ Level/SSCE/NABTEB (NTC) ordinary passess or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology or all the three Science subjects depending on the programme in which the applicant will finally enroll; or
- City and Guides/WAEC intermediate certificate with passes in English Language, Mathematics and integrated/ Physical Science (Physics/Chemistry) will be considered for Pre-ND Science and Engineering candidates.
- GCE ‘O’ Level SSCE, NECO, NABTEB (NBC/NTC) or its equivalent with at least a pass in Mathematics and English Language or in relevant Science subjects, or
- Grade II Teachers Certificate with at least 2 merits in mathematics and English language or in relevant science subject or
- SSCE, NBC, NTC, NECO attempted with at least two (2) years cognate working experience.
In addition to (a) or (b) or (c) above,
- Candidate for Advanced Certificate in Building must possess the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi Certificate in Building Technology or Equivalent qualification from recognized sister institution.
- Candidates for the Advance Certificate in Land Surveying, cartography and Photogrammetric must possess the intermediate certificate in land surveying or cartography or photogrametry.
- Candidates for Certificate in Hotel and Catering (ACC) must possess SSCE attempted.
- Candidates for Confidential Secretary III (One year) and II must possess the confidential secretary IV and III Certificates or RSA with 80.35 (WPM) in short hand and Typewriting respectively. Candidates without a pass in mathematics will be considered.
Application Fee › Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000).
- Log on to the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Application Portal via http://fpmportal.net/forms/
- Click on the Start Application Button
- Register and Login
- Select Campus i.e Mubi or Yola Campus
- Select Course form the Drop-down Menu
- Click on the Apply Button to your desired course
- Generate Payment Slip and Proceed to make payment online
- Complete payment and return to portal to complete your application
NOTE: Please kindly note that, payment for this form can only be made using ATM Card through Remita. Also make sure to check your Names and the Amount to pay on the payment slip generated as payment made are Not Refundable. To pay, select your card type and click on the pay now link.
Closing Date: 31st October, 2019.
Please address all complaints to FPM through e-mail or phone calls (10:00AM – 4:00PM weekdays only)
+234 (0) 8063618602
+234 (0) 7033065760
+234 (0) 8069240774
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
Federal Polytechnic Mubi processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Federal Polytechnic Mubi came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Federal Polytechnic Mubi Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal Polytechnic Mubi News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal Polytechnic Mubi.