Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form ↔ The Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Nigeria Police Academy – This is to inform the general public that the sale of online application forms for admission into the 6th Regular Course of the degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, will commence on Monday 19th March 2020 and end on Sunday the 24th June 2020. Admission into the Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
Courses of Study
Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
a.) Faculty of Humanities.
- History & International Studies
b.) Faculty of Law: LLB
c.) Faculty of Science:
- Biological Sciences
e.) Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
Nature and Duration of Course
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined Academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
How can I get a high post Utme score?
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Purchase the post utme past questions paper
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
The following are the admission requirements:
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings. All Candidates must also have a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE Statement of Results or Certificates Relating to Examinations Taken Before 2014 will not be accepted.
Selection Examination Date, Conditions and Requirements
- The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper. The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics.
- Other sections are to be selected according to the candidate’s Faculty of choice. It will be conducted on Saturday the 14th of July 2018. Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres.
- The list of Centres is in the Academy Website. Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: www.polac.edu.ng in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,000.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria. Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
Submission of Applications
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download the Acknowledgement Form. Only candidates who meet the cut-off mark will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
Note: Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
NOTE: POLAC Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales, so you should disregard any information stating otherwise. You should also not attain calls demanding money in exchange for admission to POLAC. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so stay informed and read on.