Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) New and current academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 Academic Session for Fresh and Regular Students.
NUBAPOLY New Academic Calendar ♠ The Authorities of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic has again compiled the New and current academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 Academic Session…This Awareness means that the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic have readjusted the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic academic Calendar for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into it’s department are to key into the New Academic Calendar as regards to the information given …see the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic New Academic Calendar and the associated documents Below.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic New Academic Calendar
Many years ago the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic have delivered millions of students who have studied in the Institution based on the early learning of each student, and are always ready carry each student along through the process of Studies. Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Offers the best education courses and services to help enhance total quality Education for Students from Nigeria and Beyond, Thanks to the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic which is one of the Best institutions in Nigeria that has a Total Quality Teachers/ Lecturers who has being Trained well for the total quality Education, in the Educational Sector and are always ready to flow along with Students who are only but Serious in the courses of Learning.
NUBAPOLY Academic Calendar.
NUBA POLY 2020/2021 Academic Calendar has been published below:
- Presentation and Consideration of 2nd, 4th and 6th Semester results by the ERCC — 18th to 21st February, 2020 (3 Days)
- Registration for both fresh and returning and spill over students, 2019/2020 session — 11th Nov. to 13th March, 2020 (2 Weeks)
- Matriculation Ceremony — 26th March, 2020 (1 Day)
- 1st, 3rd & 5th Semester Lectures — 20th January to 22nd May, 2020 (6 Weeks)
- 3rd Semester lectures for SIWES Students — 2nd March to 22nd May, 2020 (1 Week)
- Finalization of Course Registration [Add or Drop Courses] / Registration for returning students — 20th March, 2020
- Compilation of CA, Submission and release to Students — 20th to 24th April, 2020 (5 Days)
- Easter Break / Mid-Semester Break — 9th to 14th April, 2020 (5 Days)
- Workers Day — 1st May, 2020 (1 Day)
- Eid-el-Fitr Break — 25th to 27th May, 2020 (3 Days)
- 1st, 3rd & 5th Semester examination — 1st to 19th June, 2020 (20 Days)
- 3rd Semester examination for SIWES students — 1st to 19th June, 2020 (20 Days)
- Advert for Admission — 1st June, 2020
- 1st, 3rd & 5th Semester Break for all Students — 22nd June — 28th June, 2020 (6 Days)
- Marking of 1st, 3rd & 5th semester exam — 22nd June to 13th July, 2020 (4 Weeks)
- Compilation of 1st, 3rd, & 5th semester exam results — 14th to 19th July, 2020 (1 Week)
- Presentation of 1st, 3rd, & 5th semester exam results to DBOS and SBOS — 23rd July to 28th July, 2020 (1 Week)
- Presentation of exam ethics committee report for 1st, 3rd & 5th semester exam — 20th to 22nd July, 2020 (3 Days)
- Presentation and Consideration of 1st, 3rd & 5th semester results by the Academic Board — 10th — 14th August, 2020 (5 Days)
- 2nd, 4th & 6th Semester lectures for all students — 29th June to 21st September, 2020 ( 1 Weeks)
- Mid-Semester / Eid-el-Adhar Break — 30th July to 5th August, 2020 (7 Days)
- Compilation of CA, Submission and release to students — 24th to 28th August, 2020 (5 Days)
- 2nd, 4th & 6th semester examinations — 28th September to 22nd October, 2020 (25 Days)
- Commencement of SIWES — 26th October, 2020
- Release of Admission List — 28th October, 2020
- Marking of 2nd, 4th & 6th semester examination scripts — 23rd October to 20th November, 2020 (4 Weeks)
- Submission of Projects by Final Year students — 9th — 30th November, 2020 (21 Days)
- Compilation of 2nd, 4th, & 6th semester exam results — 1st to 8th December, 2020 (1 Week)
- Presentation of 2nd, 4th, & 6th semester exam results DBOS and SBOS — 14th to 21st December, 2020 (1 Week)
- Presentation of exam ethics committee report for 2nd, 4th & 6th semester exam — 9th to 10th December, 2020 (2 Days)
- Presentation and Consideration of 2nd, 4th & 6th semester results by the Academic Board — 7th to 10th December, 2020 (4 Days)
- 2nd, 4th & 6th Semester Break / Christmas Break — 14th November to 6th January, 2020 (9 Weeks)
- Registration for both Fresh and Returning Students, 2020/2021 session — 4th November to 31st January, 2021 (2 Weeks)
- Resumption and commencement of lectures for 2020/2021 session — 20th January, 2021
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who come out with flying colors.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic .