The management of SALEM University has announced dates for the resumption of academic activities for the second semester of the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all Global Leaders/Parents that the 2nd Semester 2022/2023 session resumes on Monday 12th April 2023 as scheduled.
All remaining examinations for the 1st semester will continue from Wednesday 14th April 2023.
Please, ensure that all outstanding school fees are duly paid before resumption, as Global Leaders without evidence of complete payment of fees shall not be allowed access into the Campus.
You can find the school fees schedule and payment procedures for the semester below:
School Fees Schedule
- College of Natural & Applied Sciences (CNAS) – ₦582,000.00
- College of Communication and Information Technology (CICT) – ₦582,000.00
- Management, Social Sciences & Humanities – ₦534,000.00
- Law – ₦690,000.00
- Part-Time Programme – ₦160,000.00
- HND Conversion Programme (Direct Entry) – ₦240,000.00
- Education – ₦250,000.00
- MSC and MBA – ₦680,000.00
- PGD – ₦585,000.00
You are required to pay tuition fees based on your program. The number of your tuition fees will be set out in your notice/offer letter.
If you would like to pay your fees in installments, complete the form on this page: Tuition Fees Installments
Salem University School Fees Payment Procedure
- Navigate to the university’s website (https://www.salemuniversity.edu.ng)
- Go to About Us on the top menu
- Click “FEE AND PAYMENTS”
- Select your payment, e.g if you are paying for accommodation, choose your preferred accommodation type
- Add to cart
- If you are making more than one payment then click on the Return to a payment page button and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- If paying for tuition, click on tuition, choose your programme and college and add to the cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Complete the Billing info form and click Continue
- Click on Place order
- Click on Pay Now
- Choose your preferred payment option and follow the instructions to pay.
Leave a Reply