Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Tai Solarin University of Education Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Post graduate Form Aspirants
As regards to the 2019 Tai Solarin University of Education postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Tai Solarin University of Education postgraduate Admission form 2020.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Tai Solarin University of Education postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Tai Solarin University of Education postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Tai Solarin University of Education postgraduate Admission form.
TASUED Postgraduate Admission Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- All Candidates seeking admission into any of these programmes must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes, including English Language (in not more than two (2) sittings) at the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WAEC//NECO/SSC/GCE O/L) conducted by recognized examining bodies such as West African Examination Council, National Examination Council, National Business and Technical Education Board, University of London, University of Cambridge etc.
SPECIFIC PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme
- Candidates seeking admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programme should possess a minimum of Third Class in the Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of Lower Credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND).
- First Degree holders irrespective of class of degree who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as a profession.
- HND graduates irrespective of class of grade who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as profession.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education combined with Master in Education Programme (PGDE/M.Ed)
- The programme is designed for candidates without background in Education who may wish to pursue M.Ed. programme. The two certificates will be issued concurrently at the end of the M.Ed. Programme.
- Master’s Programmes:
- Graduates of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the field of study.
- Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s Degrees and Postgraduate Diploma in the same subject.
- Candidates with HND (Minimum of Lower CREDIT) and Postgraduate Diploma in the course applied for.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Every candidate must have a Master’s degree in his/her area of specialization with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 or 60%.
- Holders of M.Phil. Degree in his/her area of specialization.
- Those who have CGPA of 3.50 – 3.99 or 55% and above in Master’s degree programme can apply.
- Candidates in (c) above will have to go through a conversion process into Ph.D. programme.
SPECIAL COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management at Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level. They must also have a certificate in Education.
- Candidates wishing to study Guidance and Counseling Psychology at Master’s degree level must have credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level. They must also have Certificate in Education
- Candidates wishing to study Educational and Media Technology at Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language and Mathematics at the WAEC/NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level. Candidates must also have a Certificate in Education.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Evaluation at Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language and Mathematics at the WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level.
- Pass degree with 3 years cognate working experience is acceptable for Postgraduate Diploma in English.
- Candidate wishing to study Business Education at Master’s level must have credit pass in English and Mathematics at WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE O’L or NABTEB
- For Science and other Mathematics related courses, a credit pass in Mathematics at the WAEC/NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level is compulsory.
Furation of TASUED Postgraduate Programmes.
- Postgraduate Diploma (Full-Time Mode) 12 Months
- Postgraduate Diploma (Part-Time Mode) 24 Months
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Full-Time Mode) 18 Months
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Part-Time Mode) 36 Months
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education combined with Master’s degree (Full-Time) 24 Months [Please note that the two (2) programmes will run consecutively]
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme 36 Months
How to Apply for TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form.
NOTE: All Nigerian applicants for Postgraduate admissions must possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge/ Exemption/Exclusion certificate from the NYSC Directorate.
Candidates should apply online with payment of application fee of Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N12,500) payable with Master cards or VISA ATM cards. (Print out your receipt after payment).
The address for application is https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission and select the appropriate Post-Graduate programme.
Complete the application form online following the step by step process. Upload the following required documents and submit online along with the completed application form:
- WASCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSC/GCE ‘O’ level certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND certificate and other certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption/ Exclusion Certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable.
- Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age
- Passport photograph
Referees’ Report: Forms are provided online for confidential reports, to be completed by three referees acquainted with the student’s academic work. Candidates are advised to prompt their referees to fill and submit their reports online not later than four weeks after the closing date for submission of forms.
Academic Transcripts: Candidates should request their former institutions to forward the academic transcripts of their relevant degrees or diplomas to the Secretary, The Postgraduate College via [email protected] not later than four weeks after the closing date for submission of forms. (The applicant’s full name, application form number and proposed course of study should appear on every document to be submitted)
The sale of Application forms ends on
Saturday, 31st October, 2020 until further notice.
- Only Application forms received with the required documents would be processed.
- Candidates may be required by departments to undergo screening for final admission selection
Tai Solarin University of Education processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Tai Solarin University of Education came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Tai Solarin University of Education Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Tai Solarin University of Education News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Tai Solarin University of Education.