UBTH School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result and Admission Into School of Nursing Studies 2021/2022 Academic Session ♦ The University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out for all Students who participated at the previous Exam.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing entrance examination that their results are out.
University of Benin Teaching Hospital school of Nursing entrance exam results for the 2020/2021 academic session are now available online.
How to Check UBTH School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result.
Follow the link below to see the list of successful candidates at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Exam:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATE OF INTERVIEW IS MONDAY, 26TH AUGUST 2019 IN THE SCHOOL OF NURSING PREMISES. YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUESTED TO COME ALONG WITH YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR DECLARATION OF AGE. TIME 8: AM PROMPT.
This is all about the University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session, Do you have any question pertaining to this Form? Make use of the Comment space Below.
Admission Into School of Nursing Studies 2021/2022 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing UBTH, for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is a three (3) year General Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old and not more than 34 years of age.
- Candidates must possess five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Method of Application
- Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only, payable to UBTH TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA) VIA REMITA PLATFORM in any Commercial Bank under the service type “TRAINING SCHOOL- SCHOOL OF NURSING”.
- A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken two weeks prior to application) while returning the completed application forms.
Note: Applicants are to come along with documents stating age, State of origin, Local Government Area, School(s) attended with qualifications obtained.
Closing date for submission of completed forms: Monday 2nd August, 2021
Examination date: Saturday 7th August, 2021
Time: 10:00 am prompt
Venue: School of Nursing Complex, UBTH, Benin City.
For further enquiries, please call: 08052232291